Quick release wheel lock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I think there was another thread about this yesterday, unless it was on facebook I saw it.

clid61

Veteran
Bump.

Ive backed this project and its really interesting receiving updates of the manufacturing process .I think it will be a winner myself .

U

User6179

Or just use a pair of these - http://www.wiggle.co.uk/halo-hex-key-skewers-pair/

As said, most locked skewers can be removed at the non-QR side using a pair of grips/pliers. The lock idea really is superflous and you have to wonder if the designer has properly thought this through.

That is exactly what I thought , nothing to stop you undoing the other side , might as well go back to nuts on both sides which would also be lighter .

That is exactly what I thought , nothing to stop you undoing the other side , might as well go back to nuts on both sides which would also be lighter .

This is worthy of a quiz.
1) The inventor is an engineer and his day job is aeronautical inspector and therefore how likely that he went thru production and left the back door open i.e. "undoing the other side"?
2) Why is it different from other locked skewers?
3) Why did he focus on the front wheel?
4) Why did he think that there is market for this product?

U

User6179

This is worthy of a quiz.
1) The inventor is an engineer and his day job is aeronautical inspector and therefore how likely that he went thru production and left the back door open i.e. "undoing the other side"?
2) Why is it different from other locked skewers?
3) Why did he focus on the front wheel?
4) Why did he think that there is market for this product?

Answers on a postcard ?

Top Bottom