Quick research survey - What do you love most about your MTB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whartonstudent

Hi all,

I am a student from Wharton business school and am part of a team conducting a research project on (electric) mountain bikes. We are looking for some trustworthy opinions on eMTBs and are hoping to find some enthusiasts on this forum, particularly (but not limited to) those who reside in the UK. It would be of immense help if forum members could take 5-7 mins to fill out the survey below and contribute to our research.

As a token of our appreciation to respondents (and as an incentive to potential respondents), our team has stretched our funding to secure three iPads (w/ Wi‑Fi, 32 GB, 9.7”, Space Grey), which we will send to three respondents based on a prize draw at the end of our project. Thank you all in advance for your help and support!

Here is the link to our survey: https://eu1.intellisurvey.com/run/rn0349270626f?pan=99&s=101

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions!

From a very grateful student, Mimi

alicat

Legendary Member
I started it then bailed out when it asked my annual income quite early on.

OP
OP
W

whartonstudent

I started it then bailed out when it asked my annual income quite early on.
So sorry that question made you discontinue the survey! We asked about income range because we are also trying to get an understanding of the user base for MTBs. I'll make a note to the team to see if we can edit the survey so people can bypass questions they don't feel comfortable answering going forward. Thanks for the feedback

alicat

Legendary Member
So sorry that question made you discontinue the survey! We asked about income range because we are also trying to get an understanding of the user base for MTBs. I'll make a note to the team to see if we can edit the survey so people can bypass questions they don't feel comfortable answering going forward. Thanks for the feedback

@whartonstudent, thanks for the response. What made me particularly uncomfortable was that all the demographic info was at the start. Usually it is at the end and most often optional. It just felt too nosey at that stage of the survey.

Venod

Eh up
Its far too long I soon got fed up of the same questions about each brand of e-bike, the survey needs redesigning before I fill it in, not an apple fan anyway, other tablets are available.

OP
OP
W

whartonstudent

Its far too long I soon got fed up of the same questions about each brand of e-bike, the survey needs redesigning before I fill it in, not an apple fan anyway, other tablets are available.
Thank you for the feedback and thanks for your time regardless

OP
OP
W

whartonstudent

Thank you to those who have participated! Up to now, we have received about 100 responses. Our hope is to get up to 250 participants in total by the end of this week. We are planning to run some statistical regressions which require sample size per brand of > 100 per brand. Thanks again in advance for everyone's time!

Top Bottom