Quicker to shout than use bell or Airzound.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

leoc

I think that was me :laugh: though actually I prefer Oi OI! with other vehicles and 'scuse me with peds. If I have to emergency brake (not very often), I usually go woahh! involuntarily :laugh:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Whatever you do, don't shout "Get out of the way, I'm not stopping" and run the girl down.

:laugh::biggrin::biggrin:

OP
OP
S

spindrift

Yes. Those words were never shouted, they appeared only in the prosecutor's summing up. Disgraceful reporting.

Cab

spindrift said:
Yes. Those words were never shouted, they appeared only in the prosecutor's summing up. Disgraceful reporting.

Is that true? So prosecution claimed that this was shouted, defense said otherwise?

Carwash

Señor Member
leoc said:
I think that was me :angry: though actually I prefer Oi OI! with other vehicles and 'scuse me with peds. If I have to emergency brake (not very often), I usually go woahh! involuntarily :laugh:

I really dig your avatar, leoc! Have a banana!

Just got in from a 43 mile jaunt, nice day so I took the day off, half a mile from home, riding down a local road at about 19mph, fat kid starts crossing the road, (I'm sure wokhead will be along to tell me he used to work with obese kids in a moment so finds the word "fat" offensive), he is looking away from me, not even one glance in my direction and he is walking like a sloth, so I hit the airzound, absolutely no effect, I eventually shouted at him to get out of the way, I had more or less stopped by then, he gave me a blank stare, I think the lights were on but no one was at home. Anyway I nearly swore, I scowled at him and told him he was a stupid little git as he lurched off, (probably smelled a doughnut at home).

Top Bottom