1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quite pleased

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by PatrickPending, 20 Oct 2007.

1. PatrickPending

PatrickPending Veteran

Yep, I'm quite pleased, not only did I cycle my 10,000 th commuting Km so far this year this week (and got soaked in the process) but I'm now on holiday for the next 10 days AND its sunny!! :rolleyes:

2. frog

frog Guest

6,213 miles in 'old money'! Congratulations, and there's still a quarter of a year to go.

Suffice to say I'm a long way behind you and very envious :rolleyes::biggrin:

Chapeau!

3. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Congrats! I'm getting excited about passing the 500 mile mark, small beer in comparison!

4. cannondale boy

cannondale boy Über Member

Well done...it does feel good when you pass a mark. I think of once you've look back in what you have achieved, its not all that bad apart from getting wet.

5. johnr

johnr Über Member

That's a lot. You're an example to us all.

6. ChrisW

ChrisW Senior Member

Wow, i thought i was good (sad?) but i'm only up to about 4,250 of our old fashioned miles.

Well done.

7. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

OMG! and we were competing to see who could get to 1000 miles! LOL :rolleyes:

8. Well done that's some achievement, I've only managed about 3,700km on the commuter, just under 8k on all three bikes.