Quotes Quiz for those who ar bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

1. I’m so fast that last night I turned the light switch off in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark. (Boxer)

2. If I had an argument with a player we sit down for twenty minutes, talk about it and then decide I was right. (Football Manager)

3. Yellow wakes me up in the morning. Yellow gets me on my bike everyday. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I am here. (Cyclist)

4. In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol – it was the worst 20 minutes of my life. (Footballer)

5. We murdered them 0 – 0 (A Liverpool football manager)

6. The bowler is Holding, the batsmans Willey. (Cricketing Commentator)

7. His face is sagging with tension. (Darts commentator)

8. He used to be fairly indecisive, but now he's not so certain. (BBC Golf commentator)

9. And the line up for the final of the women's 400 metres hurdles includes three Russians, two East Germans, a Pole, a Swede and a Frenchman. (BBC Sports commentator)

10. It's not one of Bruno's fastest wins... but it's one of them. (BBC Sports commentator)

11. Nigel Mansell is the last person in the race apart from the five in front of him. (F1 Grand Prix commentator)

12. Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead. (Athlete)

13. Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but not for delicate boys. (Irish writer)

14. If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such and such. (TV Character)

15. My dad has always taught me these words: care and share. That's why we put on clinics. The only thing I can do is try to give back. If it works, it works. (Golfer)

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
16. Work's quiet this afternoon, think i'll get some posts in. (CycleChat poster)

Top Bottom