R.I.P. Jacqueline Pearce

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
RIP. The creator of a truly outstanding character, and by all accounts a good person to be around.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I've been watching Blake 7 on line recently. She was the highlight of the show, every week, for me.
74 is no age. And lung cancer. It seems to have come soon after diagnosis (like my dad) and not a long illness hopefully.

Very sad - here's a great shot of JP when filming

0_blakes-7.jpg

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Ruth Madoc was on Blakes Seven?
7 hours in make-up... that's her on set...

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Thought she was good on Blakes 7, although that series was pretty dire by the time it was killed off. I wasn't too impressed when she cropped up on Dr Who playing almost exactly the same part, but Dr Who in the 80s was dreadful too.

I've been watching Blake 7 on line recently. She was the highlight of the show, every week, for me.
74 is no age. And lung cancer. It seems to have come soon after diagnosis (like my dad) and not a long illness hopefully.
No age? It's less than 10 years under average life expectancy for a woman in the UK

Julia9054

Guru
I have several. Not one of them has an app to ensure I can recall the names of the actors in crap sc-fi shows I didn't bother watching 40 years ago, though.
Yet you still commented here. Many people start threads to remember actors, musicians or sports people who have died. If it's someone I have never heard of i don't bother commenting and leave the thread to people who are genuinely sad that that person has died.

Top Bottom