R.I.P. Pussy Galore

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kryton521

Über Member
Hard to believe She was 94??? Forever in my mind is that bombshell blonde Miss P. Galore!!!

Sorry to hear that.
Would have first seen her when i was a kid in bond of course, but years before very good in this
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041203/
On tv just the other day as plugged on here.
RIP

Edit, the imdb biog has the following snippet
then was, of all things, a dispatch rider during World War II. This is where she developed some of her trademark athleticism.

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This is on my to watch pile
I enjoyed it.

I lived in Hebden Bridge for nearly 30 years so it was great to see what it (and the surrounding areas) looked like in the 1950s 1949.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
The bridge was the only thing there in medieval times. It's on a main packhorse trunk route. Packhorse trains were the HGVs of this country until after WW11 when people brought ex-military trucks back to Britain and started road haulage firms. In 1947 and 1948, 80,000 packhorses were slaughtered.

Slick

Guru
I usually give RIP threads a bit of a miss but always thought Honor Blackman was pure class and a bit of a lady. She did have an excellent innings but I always feel it signals the end of an era when characters like her leave us. Sad

Gunk

Guru
She was 38 when she played Pussy Gallore in Goldfinger, 5 years older than Connery. She looked amazing, a natural beauty.

Top Bottom