R.I.P.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Sympathies to friends and family CP :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that, hope he does R.I.P. (whilst ripping along a celestial highway getting his knee down).
I lost a mate 13 years ago because of a careless idiot in a car. He's buried about 2 plots over from my father and I always stop and say hi to him when I go to see my dad. Despite the passage of time I still feel the loss.

JiMBR

Sorry to hear that CP...condolences to all friends and family...R.I.P. Chris

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
TH1_DRT-0411-01-0311-145924.jpg

Possibly the nicest bloke I have every met. He was a real down to earth bloke that loved a pint on a Friday night, and loved motorbikes, a passion we shared. I don't wish to dwell over his passing - suffice to say he was robbed of his life.

http://www.driffieldtoday.co.uk/news/Worldwide-tributes-to-Driffield-biker.5790945.jp

I will always remember with affection how, for a small bloke, he could drink me under the table. Also, the last time I was ill through drink it was due to (unsuccessfully) trying to keep up with Chris.

So many happy memories.

Cheers mate.

His parting shot as we went to our respective abodes after our Friday night 'sessions' was a quote from his favourite film, Mad Max: "See you on the road, Skag"

Well, it is with a heavy heart that I am sat here now, on a Friday, looking at his picture and pulling a teary smile - "Yeah mate, see you on the road"

Attachments

• TH1_DRT-0411-01-0311-145924.jpg
    TH1_DRT-0411-01-0311-145924.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 8
Top Bottom