Racing bike for £2000? Looking for recommendations.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joffey

Big Dosser
That's worth consideration. Need to pop to local Decathlon and try it - never ridden any bike from them. But I do agree, this one looks like a peach!

I've got / had a few B'Twins - they are great value and they usually go over and above to help you with aftercare if anything goes wrong. Good luck with your search.

U

User169

I’d see what 2k would get you from Canyon. They’re pretty difficult to beat on bang for your buck.

OP
OP
S

slawekpe

So, decision has been made. I've tried Giant TCR, Orbea Orca M30 (M20 wasn't available) and one of Decathlon Ultra bikes and finally landed with Giant TCR Advanced 1. Got lucky as they've also started summer sale so it's now 15% off. To be honest, all those bikes were nice but deciding factor was that LBS is a Giant retailer and also have very nice bike service which I know and trust.

harrison_888

Regular
So, decision has been made. I've tried Giant TCR, Orbea Orca M30 (M20 wasn't available) and one of Decathlon Ultra bikes and finally landed with Giant TCR Advanced 1. Got lucky as they've also started summer sale so it's now 15% off. To be honest, all those bikes were nice but deciding factor was that LBS is a Giant retailer and also have very nice bike service which I know and trust.
Brilliant choice. I too am looking at the Giant but either the propel or TCR. Also because my LBS is a giant retailer and their service has been impeccable till now.

Lovely bike...make the most of the weather :bicycle:

Top Bottom