Radial Cycles UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
anyone ever heard of this online shop? they seem to appear in google searches now at the top of the list and they are cheap too - but do they actually exist or is it a scam?

steve50

Disenchanted Member
they seem to be legit, http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/reviews/road-bikes/radial-revere-2-1
also to be found on facebook and twitter.

Onyer

Never heard of them before. One thing that gives a bit of comfort is that they have their address and other contact details on their site. But comparing the price of an item ,e.g. Shimano FC-6800 Ultegra 11-speed double chainset they are more expensive - £189.99, compared to Chain Reaction Cycles at £117.49. So I probably will not use them.

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Never heard of them before. One thing that gives a bit of comfort is that they have their address and other contact details on their site. But comparing the price of an item ,e.g. Shimano FC-6800 Ultegra 11-speed double chainset they are more expensive - £189.99, compared to Chain Reaction Cycles at £117.49. So I probably will not use them.
they seem to have a few things very cheap, probably to attract people to the site, but as you say, a lot of items are not that cheap

gbb

Legendary Member
They've been around a couple years then...I ordered a pair of GP4000s off them. 10 days later (after I emailed them to see if there's a problem)...I have a tracking email, it states a label for my delivery has been generated which I take to mean they're not actually sent yet.
Slow...I'm not too fussed so long as I do get them of course, but they're not crowning theirselves in glory so far.

gbb

Legendary Member
IIRC I ordered them on 17th. 5 or 6 working days later (but of course that was 9 or 10 days later including the weekends..I placed the order on a Friday) they shipped, recieved today on the 30th.
All good, I wasnt on a rush.
Online price £27.49 each if you buy 2.
However, by the time I applied an online generated discount code..which didnt seem to work at the time, it seemed to sort otself out and the price I ended paying was £45 for both....£22.50 ish each which TBH is a bloomin bargain.
They ship via UPS...the good thing is UPS seem to have local drop off points if undelivered, mine was a newsagents about a mile away.

Bargains to be had but if my experience is typical....theyre not fast.

Top Bottom