Radical design CHUBBY Trailer for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

badolki

Über Member
in 2020 after turning 70 I had an ambitious plan to cycle round Ireland clockwise on my Brompton having cycled Barcelona to home in Paisley to celebrate turning 65. I have to keep proving I'm capable of meeting challenges. However I was snookered by Covid 19 and the plan was shelved after I had bought a trailer for the trip. This is specifically designed for use with the Brompton and can be used as a holdall for the folded bike. It was then and still is an expensive item but seems to me to be ideal for travelling with the Brompton. Full specs and details can easily be found on Internet search engines. It was used once to take and old campervan wheel to the recycling two whole miles away so is virtually new. I have also fashioned a handle from an old walking aid so the trailer can be used when walking and the waterproof cover, hitch bracket for the bike and leaflets included with the original purchase are all in the package. It's a large package and weighs in at 7.6 kg. so will have to be delivered by courier service at the buyers expense. I want £450 for the trailer and the cost of delivery will be calculated post sale and added to this.

Attachments

• Chubby 2.JPG
    Chubby 2.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 3.JPG
    Chubby 3.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Chubby 4.JPG
    Chubby 4.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 5.JPG
    Chubby 5.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 7.JPG
    Chubby 7.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 9.JPG
    Chubby 9.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 11.JPG
    Chubby 11.JPG
    264.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Chubby 12.JPG
    Chubby 12.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 10

louiswu

Dear badolki,

Happy New Year! Are you still selling the Trailer? thx.

I am also considering to achieve the challenges with my Brompton before 70....

Best wishes,
Louis

Top Bottom