Radio absences of Michael Jackson!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
You went to school with him. Were you in his gang?

Not just in the gang, he was the leader, the leader!

presta

Guru
What I've noticed (on the BBC) is that when a song that I haven't heard for donkeys years pops up on the radio, I hear it repeated again and again over the next week or so. I assume that the PRS licences come with some sort of BOGOF deal.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
What I've noticed (on the BBC) is that when a song that I haven't heard for donkeys years pops up on the radio, I hear it repeated again and again over the next week or so. I assume that the PRS licences come with some sort of BOGOF deal.

IIRC it used to be pay per play but has moved on to licenced periods rather like it did with TV programmes when the channels greatly expanded

OP
OP
T

Time Waster

Veteran
I was 10 when Garry Glitter was the playground hero that every boy idolised. He gave me the creeps even back then.

MJ was someone I had a bad feeling about. I liked his music but couldn't listen to it. I think I had a kind of instinct about him that put me off. Glitter was a more obvious creep and whilst I liked Harris' on screen persona I didn't have any suspicions about him. I think he was described by the investigating officer as the worst or most dangerous serial predator he'd ever investigated. I think that says it all about RH. Worse than Saville or Gadd.

shouldn't we be referring to Glitters real name Paul Gadd when talking about such child abusers. Paul Gadd is the sexual predator Glitter the stage name. I only say that so his real name gets stuck with what he is.

Drago

Legendary Member
An old boy, well in his 80s, I know had been saying all along that Savile was a bad un. When it finally came out he said to me...

"I knew it, I knew it. A pucking fervert (that's actually how he said it.) You mark my words, that Keith Lemon will be next!"

FishFright

More wheels than sense
An old boy, well in his 80s, I know had been saying all along that Savile was a bad un. When it finally came out he said to me...

"I knew it, I knew it. A pucking fervert (that's actually how he said it.) You mark my words, that Keith Lemon will be next!"

Everyone said it seems but no one managed to do anything it about

a.twiddler

Veteran

Did he have his teeth in at the time?

Top Bottom