Rain, Please Stop!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

notsolazy

we have just had the most brilliant storm where I am. thunder rolling for ages and really heavy wind and rain. it was brill :biggrin:. I love storms as long as im not out in them. Im glad I got home before it really took hold

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I got soaked in my lunchtime cycle. I saw bad clouds, heard the thunder, but still went as I thought it was shifting.. but no, half way up Egham hill, its starts, half way out, thunder and hail and rain. I think sod it, it makes me feel alive! I was soaked through and wasnt wearing any waterproofs, its July ffs!. Get back to the office and its sunny! Now, Mother Nature is really taking the piss as its gorgeous out there and my cycle clothes and shoes are still soaked through. So am sittng here pondering the wet chaffing am going to suffer when I decied to shift my butt outer here!

soulful dog

Veteran
On my twice-monthly commute, my run home today was lovely, wind at my back and the sun was shining. just under 11 miles in 45 minutes which is very fast for me! I was roasting when I got home - occasional commutes do have their advantages!

Wheeledweenie

Über Member
Managed to miss the really heavy stuff on Friday though. I resisted the temptation of letting my beloved give me and the bike a lift and it paid off.

But this morning. Eugh, persistent drizzle.

the reluctant cyclist

Über Member
For me it's not the getting wet it's the trying to dry out your stuff!

With no heating on at home or at work I find that my stuff never gets properly dry!

My bloody trainers always seem to be wet when I put them on! YUK!

Top Bottom