Rain, rain go away!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugo15

Über Member
The rain is lashing against the window here in the North East of England. It sounds like I will be needing a boat rather than a bike tomorrow. I hope it has stopped by the morning. I am really sick of the rubbish weather we have had for the last few weeks.

Melvil

Pretty dry here in Edinburgh, but the rain does tend to miss the place most times. It's wierd.

Having said that, a bit of warmth would be much appreciated!

longers

Legendary Member
It just means we'll appreciate the good times and better weather more. It's a bit overdue though.

Renard

Noodley said:
Forecast for NE England for Sunday is good - dry, sunny and not too windy.

I thought you were audaxing in the morning. Get to bed!

Noodley

Renard said:
I thought you were audaxing in the morning. Get to bed!

I've been! I'm up again! ;) A bit earlier than I planned but I've had my Frosties and coffee and just about to get myself showered and ready to leave at 3.

stevenb

It was really windy last night.....it started in the late morning here in South Beds. I went out at 8.15am and got my 50+ miles in and within 5 mins of getting back it started to rain. :blush:
Was real hard going as the wind was 'side on' going out and coming back....;)
Now the sun is out this morning and the rain has ceased for now.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Hugo15 said:
The rain is lashing against the window here in the North East of England. It sounds like I will be needing a boat rather than a bike tomorrow. I hope it has stopped by the morning. I am really sick of the rubbish weather we have had for the last few weeks.
Did you know that there are plenty of people in cemetries wishing they could feel the rain and the wind?

Top Bottom