Rain water.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A small holding tank keeps some bath and sink water aside for flushing the lav. Rainwater is far too useful to be flushing it away, and my system continues to work in a drought.

screenman

Legendary Member
Klargester Rainwater harvesting system, I put it in when we built the house, 2500 litre tank underground and pumped in to flush toilet also connected to outside taps.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
A small holding tank keeps some bath and sink water aside for flushing the lav. Rainwater is far too useful to be flushing it away, and my system continues to work in a drought.
All new buildings should have this.
It is such a waste to flush potable water down the loo or water the garden.
In fact I would ban lawn sprinklers. Totally unnecessary waste of water just to keep grass green.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Even better than that, I've a greywater flushing system.

Do I win with a sawdust composting, zero water use loo, with urine separating facility ??

The pee is used seperately combined with tree surgeons wood chip.. Gives a good balance of nitrogen to carbon.. Excellent soil conditioner once its broken down for a year or so.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I wanted to reply but I don't even have internet.

Or electricity

tyred

Legendary Member
You can clean a car:ohmy: I really didn't know that.
127957688.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The garage wash mine at every service for free. They also fill up the windscreen thingy so I just wait and let the professionals do it.

Top Bottom