Rain, what rain?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g00se

Veteran
Wasn't looking forward to going into London today (Wednesday) - not looking at the weather forecast yesterday.

Woke up in the early hours to rain, got ready in the dark but when I got outside, the rain had stopped. So merrily cycled to Norwich station. When I got to London, the sun was shining and the traffic was light so a nice pootle across the city to work.

Then through the day the sky gets darker and the rain starts in the afternoon. When the time comes to leave, it's p155ing down. Now, its one thing to cycle home in the rain - it's another to cycle in the rain to the station, sit dripping in a train for a couple of hours and then head off into the rain again. So I wait until the last minute, get down to the changing rooms in the basement to put the gear on, grab the bike from the racks and head off out - only to find the rains stopped in those 10 minutes !?!

So off to the station with only big puddles to avoid. Get on the train and the heavens open again half way home. But on cue, get into Norwich and it stops. So back to the house and still nice and dry...

You pray for that to happen on rainy days but it never does...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I had to take my bike to the shop today, was raining when i looked out side so put a coat etc.. on. went to get my bike and it had stopped, put the bike in the back of the car and off i went. started to rain as i got going. a few mins later i'm in the car park and it's stopped raining, great i get the bike out and off i go to the shop, on my way back it's raining again, but never when i'm outside!!

Top Bottom