Rain

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
BentMikey said:
Nice ride through mizzle on the way home, lovely and cool!

Mizzle?

That's a new one on me...

Guessing it's a mix of mist and drizzle..

Tynan

Veteran
anyone out today was mental, been getting washing out to dry as quick as the machine could make it wet, double pegging the sheets and duvet covers while wondering if the trees along the River Ching were going to start falling down

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
ianrauk said:
Mizzle?

That's a new one on me...

Guessing it's a mix of mist and drizzle..

LOL! I got that from a Pommey at work. :biggrin:

Crikey on the wind yesterday!!!! Saturday, my max was 69km/hour, yesterday only 53, because I was braking all the way down the hills. My recumbent has a big tailbox and covered wheels, so becomes a bit of a handful in strong gusts at speed.

BentMikey said:
LOL! I got that from a Pommey at work. :biggrin:

Crikey on the wind yesterday!!!! Saturday, my max was 69km/hour, yesterday only 53, because I was braking all the way down the hills. My recumbent has a big tailbox and covered wheels, so becomes a bit of a handful in strong gusts at speed.

I had a great time even though I was expecting the wind to be a pain, it was fine other than the big gusts carrying grit and stuff. Trikes are never a handful.

OP
OP
J

justAl

Thanks for everyones effort on Friday but i still got wet! However, it sort of worked, the wind turned NE which blew me home in under 30 mins for my 10 mile commute.

Top Bottom