Raining again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldroadman

Veteran
It's that time of year...question, would you go out either for training or just to ride, in the current disgusting weather unless you were getting some kind of reward for it? Like paid, or having a very strong focus on early season races?
Just ask as I decided to stay indoors today, time to play in the garage with the turbo perhaps!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
No way. Turbo trainer for me.

I'm just starting to think about getting out on my bike again after a few weeks of indoor training due to not having the time to go out and a little rest to recover from a cold that didn't shift.
Weather does not really bother me, if you have the right kit then you'll be fine.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
It's raining this morning. Can't wait to get out! Easier when you've arranged to meet someone. May not have got out on my own
Same here, though if nobody turns-up I may have a pootle on my own. It's getting out the door that's the hard bit, once you're going it's fine. Leave the Turbo-drudge for when you don't have time for anything longer.

VamP

Banned
I was out at 6 am today, slightly questioning my sanity in the biblical torrent. Did change the focus of my session from sprint intervals to threshold, couldn't see far ahead enough ondo sprints :smile:

400bhp

Guru
Looking like turbo session tomorrow:cursing:

Top Bottom