Raleigh R100 Road Bike, Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Looking to sell my R100 Road bike, 24 speed Flightdeck compatible Shifters.

Only thing you don't get is the saddle (Does not match anyway i do have the original i will pop on, black with red fluffy sides)
Few small marks on the frame, nothing major and in the normal places (rear wheel thing)

Schwalbe Blizzard tyres:
Rigida Wheels
Tektro dual pivot breaks
Sora hubs
23"/58cm (roughly, i lack a tape measure so used a 30cm ruler)

100_4207.jpg

100_4206.jpg

100_4209.jpg

100_4208.jpg

PM with offers, can offer collection from surbiton or kingston or tolworth train stations, or deliver anywhere with a bus route and within 10 miles of KT6. Or collection from my doorstep.

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Oh i should add im not looking to sell right away, earliest i will be able to get rid of it is end of the month. (2 weeks) or i may be able to arrange something if desperate

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Hacienda71 said:
Not interested in buying, i have the same bike it is a good ride. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks! Yeah its smooth to ride and very fast. Sadly im looking to upgrade to a full tiagra set-up or something carbon/alu so this will help fun it!

Shaun

Founder
Are you able to give a guide price for offers around ... ?

I assume you have an idea of the value or at least what you would like to realise from the sale, so perhaps you could post near to that figure to see if anyone is interested and take it from there.

Just thought this might help.

Cheers,
Shaun :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
An exact match sold on the bay for £300 a week ago, i guess i would be looking for £250 ish. or is that being over ambitious?

as i said its funds towards a new bike, so the more the better :sad:

OP
OP
RyanW

RyanW

The abominable Bikeman
Stuck it on Bike radar, as i finally worked out how to find the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom