Random Bike Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LazyLoki

What can I say, I'm a compulsive light buyer! Finally settled on an Exposure Joystick at the front and a Red Eye in the rear so got a pile of lights I've not got much use for. All in good condition and I'll leave the newish batteries in.

Knog Beetle front light (Black) in excellent condition (battery inc). Good as a very small and simple secondary/emergency light as it doesnt need a mounting bracket - £7 posted.

Blackburn Mars 2.0 rear light nice and large with 4 LEDs. I broke the mounting bracket but the integrated clip allows attachment to a backpack or saddlebag etc. £6 posted.

Smart Lunar 1/2 Watt rear light. Very bright main LED with 2 normal ones underneath. Bracket included. £7 posted.

Google names for details Can provide pics if necessary. Let me know if you've got any questions. Cheers!

Samjacksons

What can I say, I'm a compulsive light buyer! Finally settled on an Exposure Joystick at the front and a Red Eye in the rear so got a pile of lights I've not got much use for. All in good condition and I'll leave the newish batteries in.

Knog Beetle front light (Black) in excellent condition (battery inc). Good as a very small and simple secondary/emergency light as it doesnt need a mounting bracket - £7 posted.

Blackburn Mars 2.0 rear light nice and large with 4 LEDs. I broke the mounting bracket but the integrated clip allows attachment to a backpack or saddlebag etc. £6 posted.

Smart Lunar 1/2 Watt rear light. Very bright main LED with 2 normal ones underneath. Bracket included. £7 posted.

Google names for details Can provide pics if necessary. Let me know if you've got any questions. Cheers!

Would you be willing to go for £10 for the Knog Beetle and Smart Lunar together?

Top Bottom