Random Online Advert Topics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't really mind if google or whoever stream adverts of stuff that may be of interest to me. I don't understand why I am continually plagued by ads for medical conditions that I don't have and have never investigated. Am I the only one being inundated with cures for earwax?

Does making mention of the topic here seal my fate in google's brain as a potential buyer of earwax snake oil cure?

What, if you dare type it, are you being harrassed for ?

I don't really mind if google or whoever stream adverts of stuff that may be of interest to me. I don't understand why I am continually plagued by ads for medical conditions that I don't have and have never investigated. Am I the only one being inundated with cures for earwax?

Does making mention of the topic here seal my fate in google's brain as a potential buyer of earwax snake oil cure?

What, if you dare type it, are you being harrassed for ?
Maybe I'm perverse but I always find it heartening when ads for bizzarely inappropriate things I couldn't possibly want or need pop up. Similarly when google or something says it doesn't recognise my device and asks me if I'm on a new one. I never answer - let it fret/twiddle its algorithms.

Cyclechat itself presents me with some rather odd ads.

Will contribute any odd ones.

classic33

Leg End Member
Two "regular" ones on here.
Screenshot_2020-09-22-20-14-09.png

IMG_20200812_203128.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Blimey!! ZenForo © expired last year!
Just as well this is XenForo then.

Chris S

Legendary Member
A few years ago I did a Google search for "c string" which is a type of data structure. It's also a type of women's underwear, adds for them still pop up when I log on to Facebook (etc).

Top Bottom