Rangemaster cookers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
It's just a standard cooker. I had a full gas 110 in my last kitchen and loved it. Would never go back to having a single oven again and have two integrated ovens now.

I assume your dual fuel version is elec ovens and gas hob? Probably a gas grill and storage or warming drawer at the bottom. Nothing special to know, just use it like a normal cooker.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
They are just a big cooker, extra space in the oven(s) and extra hobs, ours is a Britannia and is all electric as there’s no mains gas in our village. I think you’ll love yours👍

Jameshow

Veteran
We have one a 60/30 split oven bifuel

Works well.

Smaller oven uses half the power of the bigger one but is slower to heat up.

Electric grill will cook your cheese on toast in no time so be careful not to leave it!!

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I had one until a couple of years ago when we had a new kitchen. It was electric only and I liked it, two ovens, grill etc. I sold it and the people who turned up to collect were from Hungary and they were returning home and wanted to take it back there as they said they were so expensive over there!

figbat

Slippery scientist
We love ours - a 90cm one so it has 5 hobs (induction), one large multi-element oven, one small fan oven and a separate grill. As stated above, they're just 'normal' cookers although the one linked is made to look a bit like an Aga. Enjoy the extra cooking space especially at Christmas!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
We have an old gas AGA which came with the house. It required learning a whole new raft of cooking techniques. We're currently having discussions about whether to replace it with something more economical, but given that it effectively heats the back end of the house, there's more than just cooking facilities to be considered.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thought everyone was ditching ovens for air fryers. You are so last week ! :laugh: Expect it to be costly to run !

Top Bottom