Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well ok then......

Put whatever reply you want in the reply box. The bit you don't want revealed, just highlight it with your mouse or whatever you use, then go to that wee box of icons above the reply box. There's one there, between the camera and the film strips, that looks like a sheet of paper. Click on that, it will give a few options like strike through, something else, and spoiler. Just select spoiler, and the highlighted text won't show in the reply and the spoiler button will appear instead.
Not on my screen, I don't even have anything that looks like "film strips"

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Here:

upload_2016-4-7_22-37-58.png

:ohmy:
Is your quoted list supposed to be donors?
If so, how did public money come to be donated to Rangers?
I know that Rangers and Celtic are generous contributors to the Polis overtime budget in the form of match day disorder containment, and the inevitable follow-up appearances at Glasgow Sheriff Court :laugh:, but a near £52k donation to the cause? I would rather that money was spent on trying to find out who is kicking wing mirrors off cars in my neighbourhood :cursing:.

Cumnock fans

For all of us "obsessed" about RA PEEPUL, former owner of OldCo appears in court and pleads not guilty to 2 charges relating to his purchase in 2011

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38404056

J1888

Über Member
Any chance of a summary, I can't be arsed answering their stupid questions to access the article, although it does sound quite a fun story (for a change for the Record, low-life scum unionist rag that it is)

Juan Ghuy puts £100 on Oldco being relegated at stupid odds like 2,500-1. Coral says that they're not paying out cos they weren't relegated or some such.

Coral set their stall out at the last Newco v Celtic game with this gem:

''Kenny Miller is the only man in history to score for all 3 teams in the #OldFirm”.

Top Bottom