Rapha CC opening in Manchester this Friday.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Location
Bolton
A big group ride along Deansgate on a Saturday morning, that'll be fun.
 

screenman

Squire
Bit of a trip from here, but I will certainly pop in next time I am over that way. Not a fan of the Aldi/Lidl gear.
 
Had a quick pint at the Sandbar with Vinnie from Harry Hall and few other cyclist a few month back, Vinnie said he'll be working at Rapha from now after over ten years at Halls :smile:

Odd as it was the same day I seen that 1950's Citreon Rapha broom wagon on the A56 in Ardwick, Thought I was seeing things :smile:
 
Do you have to pay to go on these rides?


Couldn't say? Ive never been, Though the wortd is that coffee is free from the Citroen broom wagon en-route
 
Top Bottom