Rapha Fixed Shorts and Campag Chorus 9/10sp Front Derailleur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ed!

Rapha 3/4 length Fixed Shorts, size 36"
Only worn twice before realising I would need to put on significantly more weight than I'd care to in order for them to fit.

Price £75 posted to the UK.

Rapha blurb:
The Rapha ¾ Shorts have been designed for city riding in a range of weather conditions. They have a slim fit in a plus-four style and are elegantly tailored. The shorts sit flat across the front so are stylish enough to be worn off the bike.

They are made from a lightweight and breathable fabric that wicks sweat extremely and helps regulate body temperature. There is a Cordura seat panel to stop wear against the saddle. The shorts have two pockets both front and back and an additional zipped valuables pocket. The belt loops on the back of the shorts have been reinforced to support a D-lock or other heavy items.

Styling elements include contrast binding inside the shorts and tweed details on both the legs and belt loops. Cuff buttons mean the legs can be adjusted around the calf.

Campagnolo 2008 Chorus 9/10 speed 32mm clamp on Front Derailleur
Brand new and unused - I bought the wrong size for my project build (I need 35mm). Compatible with all Campagnolo 9 and 10 speed setups and can be used with normal 39/53 or comapct 34/50 setups

Price £35 posted to the UK.

Payment via Paypal (gift, buyer pays fees) or bank transfer. I'm also happy to meet up - I live in London (near Edgware Road) and will be working near Cannon St next week, and Canary Wharf the week after.

This is advertised on other forums, and may get pulled at any time.

Tharg2007

Veteran
how did you fix the shorts and where abouts did they break?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif sorry

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 0
OP
OP
E

ed!

Glad that wasn't an offer as I'd stuck them on ebay, and coming back here to post that they're up...I thought I was watching the topic!

Ha - I lied...they're not fixed, they are still broken around the waist :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom