Rapha Sizing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Is it a bit, well, Italian?

I don't know whether to go for 36" or 38" waist trousers...I want them to keep their fitted look but worried my thighs / arse will not fit in them lol

Help!?

Rustybucket

Veteran
Id go up a size. I bought some small jersey' s based on their size guide and they are too tight.

zizou

Veteran
Rapha IME tends to be 1 size down from the likes of Castelli, Santini and Nalini.

Although it does depend on the product - their pro line is closer to Italian sizing (probably due to it being made by MOA/Nalini).

From experience, If you are thinking "I'm probably a 36" then best get the 38. :thumbsup:

They are however good on returns, so if it's sale stock grab both if possible and send one back

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
One thing I never get about sizing is this: why put on the clothing details "42 inch chest" if it clearly isnt?

Several times I've bought clothes and realised they're too baggy or too tight - yet my measurement is consistent. Nalini used to be bad for this, meaning a top was too tight. Altura always went the other way... mind you with a jersey under a coat it doesnt matter if it catches a bit more air under it to some degree

Top Bottom