1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rasmussen

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by starseven, 25 Jul 2007.

1. starseven

starseven Guest

2. stevech

stevech New Member

What, you mean who's her next man?

3. OP
    OP
    starseven

starseven Guest

I suppose it could be an alibi service.

Oh , I see, no I'm not condoning returning to ex's regardless of nationality.

4. yello

yello Guru

Is cycling starting to play hard ball now? Zero tolerance. Will the dopers get the message?

Stay tuned (if you care any more). I reckon there's more to come.

5. Hugo15

Hugo15 Über Member

At this rate of riders being caught and sacked, by the time the Vuelta comes round I think I might be in with a chance of getting a ride. :biggrin:

6. Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered New Member

ANY DOUBT, THEN YOUR OUT.
    Simple as that

7. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

But it's not. If they test + on an "A" sample, get sacked, kicked out, pilloried lose all hope of a future career, then "B" tests -, they're in the clear. Innocent until proved guilty I'm afraid. Where does it end otherwise? Also, what constitues doubt, a headline in L'Equipe, some journos spreading rumours, an ex saying she saw something dodgy once in his flat, but can't remember the details? Is too vague.

Once kicked off they cannot be re-instated, if allowed to stay, they can be kicked out retrospectively. We don't put people in jail and then tell them to prove themselves inncoent do we?

8. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

Who's next? Hmmmm. Columbia has a lot of drugs, doesn't it?

9. Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered New Member

Yep your right Maggot, I could have phrased it a bit better.
    But as far as Ras was concerned, he should have never been allowed to srart the tour. Being kicked out this late in the tour, will only add fuel to the fires, already burning out of control.