Rate my gardening chances

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
Oh yee of little faith. I shall be providing evidence. I need a few more weeks though. I'm off to buy a lawnmower this week.

@summerdays I've got weeds too. I reluctantly need to use a broadleaf weed killer as a one off. otherwise I fear my grass will drown.

be careful about using weed killer on new grass . it can kill it off as roots are not strong enough to cope with it . i think you need to wait 6 months before using weed killer

OP
OP
C

Crackle

be careful about using weed killer on new grass . it can kill it off as roots are not strong enough to cope with it . i think you need to wait 6 months before using weed killer
Oh dear, you're right. I've just read all the instructions. I bought a conditioner/weed killer, thought that would be OK. Still, on the bright side, now I've read all of it, I've discovered I've only used half the amount I should have.

Honestly, this gardening lark is a right pain in the bum.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Right I've been challenged to prove my grass grew @rich p @Marmion - So here's a teaser before tomorrow's GQ style photoshoot.

IMGP2139.jpg

Lush, is the word you're looking for. Even the dog frollicks in it now. I declare that a success and it's not the only one.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

That's what I'm worried about
That's fine, they'll be lush too.

Top Bottom