Rate this bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you have size 49 feet you should buy it <sorry> ;)

vickster

Legendary Member
Looks nice enough, at least it's not black. I prefer SRAM over Shimano, never tried Campag. If I were to have it, the frame would say Condor and not Cinelli however ;)

If you like it, go to Harrogate and try for size

What are you actually looking for in a new bike?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Looks nice enough, at least it's not black. I prefer SRAM over Shimano, never tried Campag. If I were to have it, the frame would say Condor and not Cinelli however ;)

If you like it, go to Harrogate and try for size

What are you actually looking for in a new bike?

I'm just window shopping at the moment, looking for something to buy for the spring.:okay:

Crandoggler

Nice enough.. Not my cup of tea though.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I seem to say this on nearly every thread. At that price point, I'd be looking at Ribble, Planet X and B'Twin. Mainly because I don't like the way it looks, but that's a personal preference.

No disrespect to those you've mentioned,but i think this bike looks a little classier. Maybe the name does it? Half the group i ride with on a Wednesday have Ribbles or Planet X's. They might be as good or even better but to me this one looks nice!

vickster

Legendary Member
No disrespect to those you've mentioned,but i think this bike looks a little classier. Maybe the name does it? Half the group i ride with on a Wednesday have Ribbles or Planet X's. They might be as good or even better but to me this one looks nice!
A Genesis equilibrium looks classier...or something in titanium but depends what your budget is

The advantage of Cinelli is you won't see many on the roads :okay:

However if not buying for several months, there's probably not a lot of point looking at deals now as they may well not be around at Easter

Looks wise, we all like different things so the buy the bike you like the look of :smile:

As long as it's not black :whistle:

Top Bottom