Rate this car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Can't the dog walk? :sad:
Sounds like you need a proper car as recommended (my Skoda is a fantastic quick and practical machine ;) )

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Working on that priciple. Why do they make bike racks for cars. 😁
No idea...maybe because people take their bikes elsewhere and the bikes can't walk themselves there because they're an inanimate object unlike a living dog?

vickster

Legendary Member
You’re asking about buying an ancient sports car…so what’s a mobility scooter got to do with price of haddock? One certainly fit in the boot (and a mobility scooter would be more reliable and less rusty)

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I owned an MX5 in the early 90s. Loved it.

You can carry a bike, you just need a strap on rack on top of the boot. If you have a kit bag that’ll fit on the parcel shelf behind the seats. If roof down a couple of slings and karabiners through seat belt anchors secures it in place. If you can maintain 70 mph any rain blows over the top. The dash was fairly splash / light rain proof. It handled fine in snow but tyres were 185/60 back in the 90s I think. You probably get fat low profile tyres these days which aren’t so good in snow.

As to the one you are looking at; 5 owners and only 40,000 miles in 19 years. What is wrong with it?

Top Bottom