Re Training to be a

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not many people got wallpaper these days my friend...
You could start a business doing stone cladding and wallpapering though, and call your company 'Rock & Roll'.
Great service with no strings attached (anymore:wacko:) and no sticky fingers.

Doughnut manufacturer - jammin' all day long whilst filling holes.

Or go and live in France, become mayor of your commune and put in place all your municipal good intentions...then they might have their very own 'Mairie Celeste':biggrin:

TVC

Insolvancy advisor - should be loads of work over the next couple of years.

BTW, glad I didn't sign up to be a HIPs surveyor

Speicher

Vice Admiral
There seems to be a shortage of Sewing Machine Repair People, particularly round here. It could be a very amusing occupation, visiting ladies in their home, complete with your tools, and you would often be laughing, they would certainly have you in stitches.

You might meet an experience sewer mistress seamstress, who could also design your outfits that you need in your other career as a stripper. You would need to allow plenty of time for her to take the correct measurements, that toga needs to be exactly the right length.:rolleyes:

Speicher said:
There seems to be a shortage of Sewing Machine Repair People, particularly round here. It could be a very amusing occupation, visiting ladies in their home, complete with your tools, and you would often be laughing, they would certainly have you in stitches.

You might meet an experience sewer mistress seamstress, who could also design your outfits that you need in your other career as a stripper. You would need to allow plenty of time for her to take the correct measurements, that toga needs to be exactly the right length.:wacko:

You....mean....he.....has....to...meet.....all....those....right....sew....and.....sews..?
This deserves a separate thread. Stripping is not good either - he's trying to get out of the gut(t)er man...

I'll get my Coates :biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Dentist.

Brace yourself for lots of training, but then you can extract money from anyone and put a nice filling in your own pockets. By gum, they make a packet!!

Top Bottom