"Read the label"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
It really isn't that far of it, most peculiar only ever been on it twice ten years apart and the same reaction. I never made the association the first time.

i have a horrible time when on prednisone steroid..

U

User169

Yes, I only discovered that recently - and apparently a paracetamol death is a particularly nasty one. You die quite slowly, and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do. You'd think it would be more widely publicised. I certainly bored my daughters with it when I found out.

Hollyoaks had it as a storyline when they killed off Lewis.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I had about 5 years on prednisone/prednisolone without an issue. Azathioprine is the drug I had the worst side effects with - and the long term effects are still with me.,

its when being weaned off i have real probs..bad shakes and incredibly angry feeling..cramps..
giving up smoking dont come close..

these drugs kept us alive tho so ok by me

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Don't supplement Co-codemol with regular paracetemol! It's really not very hard to accidentally overdose on paracetemol, especially if you are using it for medium/long-term pain relief. The only solution to an OD is a liver transplant.

midlife

Guru
I use metrinidazole quite a bit :smile:. One of my old professors did lots of work on it, however he was found driving down the motorway at 30 miles an hour having spent the afternoon in a local wine bar called "Champers" which dented his reputation somewhat :smile:

Shaun

MarkF

Guru
I had some seafood crisps from Tesco last week, they were really nice, spicy too. They had a little packet inside, full of tiny balls, I ate them. They were horrible and hurt my mouth, I spat them out, drank some water, fished the packet out of the bin and read the label........................"Moisture absorbent - Do not eat". :sad:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Attachments

• IDShot_540x540.jpg
    IDShot_540x540.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom