1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really useful websites....

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Fab Foodie, 8 Sep 2007.

1. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

A thread for people to promote websites that are "Really Useful", in the same way the Sheldon Brown and Park Tools are to the cyclist.
    Recall there was a great site that sold every kind of light-bulb under the sun that I wish I'd bookmarked.

Anyway, here is one that has saved me a fortune in the past, great info, lots of advice and if you need to call about parts etc. the service is really great.
    This is Sheldon for white goods...

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/index.php

Good stuff on the forum as well.

Recommend away guys and gals!

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

DIYnot.com for erm, DIY tips / answers, very good. (I was scoby_beasley on there but not used it for a while)
    I will remember the lamp (light bulb) site I found and will add it here, bargain prices !!

3. yenrod

yenrod Guest

I found a great site y.day for sim cards - basically tells you the info off your sim no. and the imei no. (mobiles) but've forgot it sorry ! :blush:

4. longers

longers Veteran

5. jonathan ellis

jonathan ellis Well-Known Member

6. Absinthe Minded

Absinthe Minded Veteran

I've been looking for one of those for ages - good stuff!

7. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

There are some good sites there, now how can I index them so that I know where they are when I want them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Bookmark them with your browser?