Rear Ended !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well a first for me........:biggrin:

Sat on bike, six cars back in primary on the outer of two lanes waiting to turn right. (A560 East bound - Cheadle - waiting to turn up towards Edgeley near Morrision).

I'd been there about a minute... then felt the bike get nudged forwards..... WTflip..

Turn round and there is a Corrola having intimate relations with my rear guard.... :rolleyes:

I now gesture 'too close', unclip other foot and turn right round and glare at the driver "DO YOU MIND" !!! I said.......driver removes sunglasses holds hands in air and says "I'm so very sorry"......

I just say 'LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING, STUPID FOOL !' - clip back in and catch the right filter. Let's just say the driver stayed well clear, didn't even pass for about 400 yards....think the 'death stare' did that, as I repeated the look right back and intimidate twice....:huh:

No damage..just annoyed...but I didn't swear !!:biggrin:

Tharg2007

Veteran
That was me, thought you might find it amusing :bicycle:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

ianrauk said:
What was the driver bloody well thinking (or not in this case).
Did he do it on purpose you think?

Just flipping dozy I think...female I think :girl: "I'm so very sorry" is not a blokey comment...:bicycle:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

ianrauk said:
On the mobile probrably

Had two cars jump across me this morning on a junction - I know to expect it - first one was well clear, second on phone....looked a bit shocked as I carried powering on towards him (I'd calculated just missing his rear)....:bicycle:

Tharg2007

Veteran
fossyant said:
looked a bit shocked as I carried powering on towards him (I'd calculated just missing his rear)....:bicycle:
haha i do that quite often, they seem very surprised to see your angry face rite there by the driver side window :girl::evil::sad::angry::biggrin:

I was sitting in a right turn lane in a primary position with a car and a van in front and two cars behind waiting for the green arrow. We never moved for a while then suddenly I felt my bike being pushed forward into the rear of the van. I looked back and the dovy driver was emerging from fiddling in their glove compartment. :bicycle::girl:!

Top Bottom