Rear rack for MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScoobySteve

Hi all just a newbie question is there a universal fitting for rear pannier racks my bike has a screw fixing at the top under the seat and one on each side of the axle.
I can get a rack for my bike from Germany where I got my Cube E Bike rigid but was hoping to get one local. Thanks

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I use Thule rear rack. It needs no fastenings.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Ooh I like that, not seem one of those before.
I put it on last week with 2 panniers and rode 200km offroad. It is as solid as a rock and simple to fit. You buy the pannier plates separately. You can put it on the rear seat stays or front forks.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Hi all just a newbie question is there a universal fitting for rear pannier racks my bike has a screw fixing at the top under the seat and one on each side of the axle.
I can get a rack for my bike from Germany where I got my Cube E Bike rigid but was hoping to get one local. Thanks

The Thule rack is OK, but designed to solve a problem you don't have.

It's aimed at bike frames that don't have mounting points for an ordinary rack - your Cube ebike has those points.

Topeak is as good a brand as any.

This Super Tourist has their slide and lock system to mount a trunk bag as well as panniers.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/topeak-super-tourist-dx-fdisc-rear-rack/

D

Deleted member 26715

I have this one you can have if you want to cover the postage, it's been used but nothing wrong with it, I only changed as I bought into the Top Peak bag system. It fits 26", 27.5" & 29" under the present circumstances it may take a little while to get there, as I don't want to make a special journey to the Post Office.

postman

Legendary Member
I have this one you can have if you want to cover the postage, it's been used but nothing wrong with it, I only changed as I bought into the Top Peak bag system. It fits 26", 27.5" & 29" under the present circumstances it may take a little while to get there, as I don't want to make a special journey to the Post Office.

View attachment 510543
I have two of those Bought off Ebay,you can get loads inside.

Top Bottom