Rear View

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
I think my Compag 3/4 longs maybe too much of a sporty fit, reviewing some rear camera footage today noticed my rear being checked out by two ladies in a Ka.
Later, as I am standing in front of my garage looking for my key, the rear camera captures a woman walking past getting a good eyeful, it explains why she went bright red when I looked around at her.

Damn this cycling and Lycra combination :tongue:.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I too look pretty darn awesome in lycra, and the ladies just can't get enough of my highly toned body. To be on the safe side, I always carry a stick pre-smeared in dog poo, to beat them off with.

OP
OP
BSRU

BSRU

A Human Being
I too look pretty darn awesome in lycra, and the ladies just can't get enough of my highly toned body. To be on the safe side, I always carry a stick pre-smeared in dog poo, to beat them off with.

Not too sure that will work in Swindon :tongue:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Ah, I love it!!! Skaters have better buns, or at least better than they would otherwise, and it's very nearly as good for cyclists.

Last year I sprinted off just in front of two club riders at the Albert Memorial in order to draw a chalk line for a skating drill. I was using thick pavement chalk, and had to squat deeply to draw the line. The one rider called out nice arse at the end of that, I was extremely flattered.

Ah, I love it!!! Skaters have better buns, or at least better than they would otherwise, and it's very nearly as good for cyclists.

Pffft!!! We all know that cyclists have the best looking arses in the world. Skaters are a distant second!

tongue.gif

It wasn't a commute but I had some ned'ed up chav taking exception to my sprinting up a hill; the bike must have waggled a whole of 1 foot at the saddle (I'm not a big bloke) but then again maybe he didn't like my ass, Italian Lycra, tsk :rolleyes:

Top Bottom