Rear wheel wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
I'm 90% sure i overheard my wife telling my mum she's going to buy me a turbo trainer for my birthday. So looking forward a week or 2 i'm going to need a spare wheel to mount a trainer tyre onto so i'm not having to switch tyres if i go out on rides.So what i need is a 700c 10 speed shimano compatible wheel,pretty much anything considered as its only for the trainer so not after anything flash,as cheap as poss please.Cheers.

l4dva

Guru
I'm 90% sure i overheard my wife telling my mum she's going to buy me a turbo trainer for my birthday. So looking forward a week or 2 i'm going to need a spare wheel to mount a trainer tyre onto so i'm not having to switch tyres if i go out on rides.So what i need is a 700c 10 speed shimano compatible wheel,pretty much anything considered as its only for the trainer so not after anything flash,as cheap as poss please.Cheers.

Do you still need a rear wheel? I have a Ritchey Pro rear (taken from my boardmans team carbon) Used but in great condition, may even include the tyre and tube dependant on price... I was thinking about £40 for the wheel, £50 with tube/tyre....

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
All sorted now mate,the turbo trainer i got runs off the rim and not the tyre but thanks for the offer though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom