Reba SL 120mm Fork, Cheap MTB Stem, brake hoses and rotor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Rockshox Reba SL dual air fork, standard QR dropouts, 200mm long 1 1/8th steerer. I bought these to put on my new HT, but discovered I could up my old ones to 120, so didn't fit them to anything. I've given them an oil change and fitted new lower leg seal kit, so they're ready to go. There's a crown race still fitted from when I bought them, so I'll leave that on in case it fits your headset. usual scuffs and cable rub, cosmetic only. £160 posted. DSC_0001-4.jpg
Superstar Components Laser stem, 31.8 80mm. Fitted to a bike, but never ridden as didn't suit the build. £10.00 posted. DSC_0016-3.jpg
Various lengths of hydraulic brake hose, all from unfinished projects or changes of mind.......no fittings, sorry!
Hope hydraulic hose, 3m 10cm long, so enough for a XL Susser! This is £4 a metre at CRC, so I'll ask £8 posted please. DSC_0035-3.jpg
Clarkes braided hose, two lengths, 155cm and 75 cm, so enough for a HT.
Again, CRC are selling this at £3.99 a metre, so I reckon £7.50 for these bits would be fair.
DSC_0036-3.jpg
Finally a 127 cm length of Shimano from a BH90- kit £3 and it's yours. DSC_0030-2.jpg
Three lengths of Superstar Components white hose. A basic error saw me cut these into 85cm, 89cm and 120cm pieces. It could fit a small hardtail, or you could have three front pieces...... all three for £7.00 posted. 038.jpg
Finally an unnamed 160mm rotor. Six bolt fitting, no bolts, sorry. No makers name on it, runs straight. £6 posted 037.jpg

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
[QUOTE 2290323, member: 45"]Did you sell all of this hose?[/quote]
No, not all sold. What do you need/ what would you like?

OP
OP
Cubist

Cubist

Still wavin'
[QUOTE 2290901, member: 45"]I need enough for the rear brake on a hybrid with discs. It's having Shimano Deore levers and calipers but being new to hydraulics I have no idea whether any of what you've got would work with it.[/quote]
Pm me with what you have in terms of levers and calipers, and I'll work out what you need.

I presume you sold the Reba's?
Yes, they went pretty quickly.

Howard

With all that hose I don't suppose you have any Shimano (or compatible) Banjo connectors kicking around do you?

Top Bottom