Recent pickups

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drzdave58

Über Member
65 Moulton 4 speed and 67 Moulton Automatic 2 speed

FBE6D9A7-2522-4CAF-B447-92DFAB85C414.jpeg

824D3CAD-6149-46A9-81DB-AFBE70DB3F5C.jpeg

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I would like to have a Moulton. But getting people to ship them to Denmark is a problem. I must have the face of a scammer. ^_^

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
That 64 is weird...I didn't think the brazed-on rear rack struts came until late 1965.

Are they BoA or Kirkby-built?

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
They both look to have been refurbed, so you shouldn't have to cope with the legendary* Kirkby build quality.

*as in Gothic horror

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
The pivot bolt on the red bike was completely seized so it was destroyed on removal. Ordered a new one. The front suspension came apart fine so no other issues. Sent the frame out for powder coating.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Did you have to hacksaw the sleeve? I've only resorted to that once. The bronze bushes can be "interesting" to remove.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Did you have to hacksaw the sleeve? I've only resorted to that once. The bronze bushes can be "interesting" to remove.

No..i was able to punch it out after it snapped. The bushings are plastic on this one.

OP
OP
Drzdave58

Drzdave58

Über Member
Picked up this 66 Moulton a couple days ago. It’s a duomatic and is seperable too. The original tool came with it. It’s original paint and should clean up nicely.

B791C213-D9F4-4CC8-8442-9B713BCD8B68.jpeg

Top Bottom