Recognise this photo|?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I've had a cropped copy of this as my mobile desktop image for many moons but it got deleted and I no longer have a decent quality copy. I know it was taken by someone who either is or was hereabouts - if you recognise it and can point me in the right direction to get a good copy, I'd be very grateful.

upload_2017-1-22_20-18-38.png

TVC

Erm, right mouse click on it and 'search google for this image'

It's a great way to catch out people who claim pictures as their own.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Its a stunning pic..

id think its one of Blaze's riding into the sunset on mount Everrest lol

Its a stunning pic..

id think its one of Blaze's riding into the sunset on mount Everrest lol

It is often the case that photos are so opportunistic.....Thousands have probably walked, cycled or even driven by that tree, yet on this one occasion, everything came together and it becomes iconic

I remember talking to one photographer who told me that a particular shot had him up virtually every morning for a month before the conditions were right.

One of the things I love about photography is that it is also possible with luck for an amateur to walk past at the right moment and get a similar shot

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
[QUOTE 4649775, member: 259"]Nothing works on internet explorer. I believe there are lost tribes in the Amazon still using it though.[/QUOTE]
And my office.... apparently we need permission from high above to get chrome, not even the guys doing mapping can get it! I do some things at home where the browser makes a difference!:banghead:

Top Bottom