recommend me a decent UK wireless keyboard & 5 button mouse please ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
It's come to the point where I need a new keyboard and mouse; the current Logitech MX3200 has served me well for about 6 years but ...

- There's no longer a capital 'r'; it just doesn't work.
- Most of the LH keys are worn off
- Some keys stick and yes, I've cleaned it including taking the keys off
- The 5-button mouse has always been heavy and now it's as smooth as a ... ?

SWMBO has decided that a decent keyboard / mouse is my Christmas present. I've looked at the Logitech MX710 (£76 :eek: ) but it's got a US layout.

I'm after a UK-layout wireless keyboard and 5-button mouse but can't find a non-ergonomic one.

Linford

Microsoft all the way

Linford

[QUOTE 2775652, member: 259"]Which one would you suggest then, Linf?[/quote]

I'll take a look at my home one

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Still using my trusty MX3200 but mouse has now resorted to back-clicking two net pages rather than the one. Also, it interprets single clicks as a double, so just selecting a JPEG in 'filmstrip' view mode now opens photoshop!. I expect I'll upgrade to another logitech but deffo go wireless as there are no cables to snag!.

Kies

Optical mice are better than those with a rubber balls underneath - which collect crap and require periodic cleaning. Wired devices are better/cheaper than wireless ones,unless you have a specific need (tablet use?)

D

Deleted member 23692

Microsoft all the way
Can't fault my Comfort 5000. As per most things MS, the build quality is superb and the battery life is excellent compared with previous efforts from other manufacturers

Currys/PC World seem to be amongst the cheapest too

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Can't fault my Comfort 5000. As per most things MS, the build quality is superb and the battery life is excellent compared with previous efforts from other manufacturers

Currys/PC World seem to be amongst the cheapest too
My MS corded optical mouse is still going strong after 8+ hours use a day, 300+ days a year, for 13 years! I am amazed that neither the buttons nor the cord have suffered.

Top Bottom