Recommend Me A Hat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
As per the thread title really. I don't wear a helmet, and when it's warm I wear a baeball cap, when it's cold I wear a beanie type hat. My current one is being drawn into dog walking and DIY duities so could use a replacement.
Anyone have a recommendation?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've just got a Vulpine beanie one from their sale. Very warm.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Lowe Alpine mountain cap: A favourite with military servicemen for many years now because it's waterproof, breathable, and keeps the entire head and ears warm and dry without bulk and without making you look daft. I've had two.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I think something like this will be eminently suitable (the leggings are perfect for cycling too!).....

elligero1.jpg

The cape might appear to be a problem but I find it causes no trouble at all once up to speed. ^_^

Tilley T3

You may have to move this thread to the "Helmet dungeon" now, but according to Tilley:

One reason your Hat oats is because of the air trapped inside the water-repellent bres. The main reason, however, is the layer of closed-cell polyethylene foam in the crown of the Hat that also protects your noggin from blunt objects. (People have told us this feature has actually saved their lives!)

On a more serious note......., there is no finer hat than a Tilley

Top Bottom