recommend me a small bike pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
just ordered the topeak mountain morph:

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/acce...MI5-ecppas5gIVh6ztCh2qjg6AEAQYBiABEgLRtfD_BwE

Almost feel like I want to get a p*ncture now!
Good call on the Morph - though did I miss it - did you say which tyres you were intending to pump?

edit - just seen your post which intervened just above - you will probably be fine I think.

That's a good price you got.

Doesn't seem to have a built in guage - but if you are interested I can recommend one - from the above mentioned (by me) eastern giyo folk.

Last edited:

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Pocket rocket is what you want for HP inflation

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Plenty of threads
https://www.cyclechat.net/search/11176/?q=Mini+pump&o=relevance

, Lezyne for me as I like the flexi hose but others don't like

Assume you mean Presta
^^^^^^^This. I have a Lezyne Road Drive with a hose. If I'm pumping by the roadside, I've usually had a puncture, it's probably dark, cold and pissing with rain. In those circumstances, people tend to be in a hurry. Fixed head pumps tend not to make the experience more enjoyable.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
The Mountain Morph should go to about 80psi, maybe 100 The Road Morph will go to 160 but gets hard work over 130 or so , if I don't run the Conti grand prix 'Supersonic' (20 x 700c) at stupid pressures they'll pinch flat on the rear going over a pebble (possibly firing it off into the distance like a bullet :becool:)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
^^^^^^^This. I have a Lezyne Road Drive with a hose. If I'm pumping by the roadside, I've usually had a puncture, it's probably dark, cold and pissing with rain. In those circumstances, people tend to be in a hurry. Fixed head pumps tend not to make the experience more enjoyable.
To make it more enjoyable I find a long stroke on my pump works....

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I’ve got a Specialized Mini pump, although it takes quite some time it will inflate tyres to 100 psi.
It is good but as @vickster says the pumps with the mini hose will be my next buy. Presta valves can be a little fragile, without the hose you have to be careful not to move the pump head around too much.

Top Bottom