Recommend me a wireless mouse.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
My wireless mouse is really chuffing annoying and i want a new one. It's jumpy and doesn't seem to have 'one pixel accuracy' when i'm playing with photoshop, which my old wired mouse had... but the wire gets annoying too, so is there a decent wireless mouse anyone can recommend?

TIA :smile:

Tangoup51

Logitech and Dell are good brands to stick by, relatively cheap too. I'd avoid Microsoft personally as unless you're spending hundreds, their lower-end products aren't always the most reliable.

Debade

Über Member
My logitech 325 is terrific and inexpensive. I replaced the 315 after many years. Still worked but I had worn the on/off switch (which you really do not need since it turns off automatically. I am just a bit anal) and it seemed sluggish but not terrible. The new one is an improvement.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Logitech every time for wireless keyboard and or mouse. I used them at work for years and particularly liked the keyboard which didn’t require batteries.

They have many different models so just chose the one which suits your requirements. You won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
cheers chaps... looking at reviews but many complain about the size being on the small side, but without actually knowing how large or small they are... I guess I'll have to stroll down town and shop the old fashioned way.

Nibor

Bewildered
I have a Logitech performance muse MX which I like a lot and suits my big hands

Top Bottom