Recommend me some bargain clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Orange

sports direct have some low prices and there stuff is not the worst i've had spd shoes for 20 quid by muddyfox along with lots of lycra for under £20 for a ton you could get quite a bit of kit from there
I'll second that, I've got the cheap MuddyFox shoes. Plus points = very cheap and very comfortable. Minus point = one of the screw threads was knackered on mine, too big for the screw. I've used it just by using 2 screws instead of 3 and it doesn't seem to make any difference though.

Aiden_23

I'll second that, I've got the cheap MuddyFox shoes. Plus points = very cheap and very comfortable. Minus point = one of the screw threads was knackered on mine, too big for the screw. I've used it just by using 2 screws instead of 3 and it doesn't seem to make any difference though.
Same here(hole was too small on mine though):bravo: was going to return them but opted to keep them as a spare(bargain price) and buy a second pair from Wiggle.I have purchased a load of stuff over the years from Sports Direct and it has done the job!

Top Bottom