Recommend Me Some Baseball Caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goggs

Guru
Yeah, I'm actually looking at the wide-brim hats as it would be excellent in the summer heat. I'm actually just back from a trip to Decathlon where I bought a Castro-style cap for €5. A steal. And it fits my big heid admirably.

IBarrett

Über Member
How is a baseball cap comfortable when you are wearing your helmet.
Surely the little button on the top is bashing into your skull?

I learned this from experience in a sports car going over a hump back bridge. I had the hole in the top of my head for about a month.

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....

I learned this from experience in a sports car going over a hump back bridge. I had the hole in the top of my head for about a month.

No helmet.....

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Yeah, I'm actually looking at the wide-brim hats as it would be excellent in the summer heat. I'm actually just back from a trip to Decathlon where I bought a Castro-style cap for €5. A steal. And it fits my big heid admirably.
My wife has one of those (patched - hence the comment). I'm down with the children* so am more of a baseball cap wearer, but I think I too may go full Castro.

*This may not be altogether true.

Goggs

Guru

No helmet.....

Yup, no helmet here. I do have a good one but every time I've tried it I actually feel more vulnerable. I prefer to be wide-eyed and assertive in traffic. That's a conversation for another thread though.

Top Bottom