Recommendation for tool bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CUBE CRD

I use a Deuter Triangle bag - plenty of room for stuff,but you can only fit a 500ml water bottle underneath it (just in case you carry plenty to drink,like I do ^_^)

I'm after any feedback / tips on the best type of toolkit / bag to purchase.

I'm after something that will fit to bike and carry needed tools and a couple of spare tubes. I have already bought a nice little pump although doesn't seem to fit valve on my bike!! :wacko: But I will be able to carry this in hydration pack. So wanted something separate for toolkit.

Any pointers appreciated :okay:
Regarding your pump that does not fit,b a lot of pumps have the ability to change the nozzle end from one type to another by unscrewing a cap taking out the rubber washer and a little widget, turn it round and replace it the the cap, or something similar

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
It's a Topeak wedge bag for me too.
I think mine is a medium - fits two tubes (700 35c), multitool, instant patches and two tyre levers with a little bit of room to spare - probably squeeze a CO2 canister in when I finally get round to buying one. There is a clip on the back of the bag to attach a rear light and the mini pump goes on the bottle cage.
Job done!

Top Bottom