Recommendations for short sportives in the North West please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

I fancy giving a sportive a go, but the furthest I've ridden in one go is 20km although I've probably managed more previously and I'm not far off 20km cross country so longer would be possible.

I have seen the Carlton one for 2021 which is a short one, but I was hoping to find one a touch closer to home (Bury / Ramsbottom) if anyone had suggestions

Thanks

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@Polocini will be starting regular rides fairly soon - lockdown issues permitting.

Polocini

Veteran
I have a new hq. We have loads of plans.........and then there's covid.

I was going to put our world champs ride on later this month and now its no gatherings again from Monday. So I'm keeping my big gob shut at the moment until things calm down. I had announced an opening date and then put it back twice but I reckon it'll be next year before we can do anything with numbers.

I lost a friend to covid so I'm happy to be very serious about the rules and cautious about rushing into anything group cycling related.

AL

icowden

Veteran
Hi,

I fancy giving a sportive a go, but the furthest I've ridden in one go is 20km although I've probably managed more previously and I'm not far off 20km cross country so longer would be possible.

I have seen the Carlton one for 2021 which is a short one, but I was hoping to find one a touch closer to home (Bury / Ramsbottom) if anyone had suggestions

Thanks

Worth keeping an eye on UKCycling website too. Most of their events have a short , medium and epic route. Short is usually 30 miles.

Top Bottom