Red Planet X, Brighton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack smith

Veteran
Ebay gumtree facebook selling pages and pinkbike, keep an eye out even on completed listings

adilka100

dear friend, the owner of the red x planet bike. I couldn't sleep last night for one reason. I live in Kemptown, there is a small garden where I take my dog out for a walk.
two nights ago. my puppy Poochie, was looking at some-thing behind the bushes, when I went to look it was A red bike planet x to be exact, I didn't touch it, but last night it was still there, when I looked it was not locked, so I headed back home, and typed red planet x bike. that's how I found this webchat room.
the good news is, the bike is at my house now, after I saw this message about the x planed red bike. here is my phone number [Mod note: not a good idea to put your mobile phone number openly on the internet - I will pass it on to the original poster] , if you bring the proof of your bike u can take it with you home today because is your passion and no one aloud to take your passion away from you. and if you can't prove that I will have to take it to the police station and I believe that's the right thing to do. any how please put the smile back on your face as i do believe is your bike. can't wait to see the smile on your face. :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Result! (Assuming it's the right bike. Alternatively your friend could find themselves in a crime comedy caper, riding around on the red Planet X bike in which the jewel theives have hidden the Priceless Diamond, while the baddies attempt to steal every red bike in Sussex).

Top Bottom