Redbike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
o no, that's weird, coz he always comments on my blog, and he hasn't done so for a few weeks, and i was just wondering if he is ok. If you get his email address will you pm me it please and send him my best. Hope to God he's ok.

Crankarm

Guru
Sad to read of a CCer involved in a collision. Any details on where, when and how? How is he doing? Is he in hospital, which one?
Didn't know him, save for a few posts which were considered ones. If it is the CCer I am thinking of I thought that he had semi-retired from the forum to deal with issues. He did intend a world tour I think but couldn't depart because of an inury ........... if it is the same CCer I'm thinking of. I think his last posts were in Touring and Expedition.

Get well soon to him or who ever it is.

OP
OP
A

adamjones

Thank you very much for all your help. We now have Reds email and phone numbers, although for obvious reasons he is unlikely to be answering at the moment.

From what I can gather when the accident happened the group he was with was stood beside the road fixing a mechanical. Red stepped backwards into the road without looking into the path of a van.

RedBike

Thankyou for all of the 'get-well' messages. You'll hopefully all be releaved to hear that i'm fine. Nothing but a few cuts and bruises. Unfortunately i'm not very quick or stable on my feet at the moment. I stumbled into the road and then I couldn't jump out of the way quick enough.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A narrow escape - take it easy RB! 

Saw this at lunchtime and was expecting the worst. Glad that wasn't the case.
rolleyes.gif

Glad you are ok Redbike, hope the bruises fade quickly.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Thankyou for all of the 'get-well' messages. You'll hopefully all be releaved to hear that i'm fine. Nothing but a few cuts and bruises. Unfortunately i'm not very quick or stable on my feet at the moment. I stumbled into the road and then I couldn't jump out of the way quick enough.

Phew, glad to hear you're ok,

thanks for letting us all know.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Just read through this as hadn't seen it before, very relieved to see you had posted a response!!!

Hope all is ok and you recover well!

Thanks to Adam for taking the time to try and get the details etc.

Top Bottom